Allegro Bitrex Fit Test Kit
Price per each:
The Bitrex™ Fit Test Kit offers qualitative OSHA-compliant fit testing for disposable and reusable dust and mist respirators. Bitrex creates an unmistakable bitter taste that indicates break through in the respirator fit. Bitrex has been found safer than saccharin tests while producing identical results. Disposable glass ampules make pouring solution into nebulizers easier and reduces the chance of contamination.
The #2041 Bitrex Fit Testing Kit will test approximately 3-5 per tube. You also have to factor in, how experienced the person giving the test, and how sensitive the person is receiving the test.
- Iso Amyl Acetate provides a fast, safe and easy method to perform qualitative respirator fit checks. When activated it gives off a non-irritating odor of banana oil. Each ampule is manufactured for a one-time use only. Box includes 10 ampules.
- Test hood.
- Sensitivity nebulizer
- Test nebulizer
- Box of Sensitivity Solution, 6 ampules
- Box of Test Solution, 6 ampules
- Clear viewing window.
- Surged seams.
- Glass ampule
- With pre drilled plastic cap for easy pouring.
- Plastic protection from broken glass
- One time use.
- Averages 3-5 Fit tests per tube
- Contains 2.5 cc of solution
Ships direct from the factory in California in 1-2 days".
- Latex-free rubber air bulb for easy operation.
- Converts 5 cc (ml) of liquid into aerosol 0.3 to 5.0 microns particle size
- Complete with extra jet and replaceable plastic caps.
- Break-resistant polycarbonate plastic (Lexan® ) that easily disassembles for washing
- Dimensions: 2" X 2" X 7"
Recently Viewed Items: