Mechanix Wear Series MGG-05 Ultra-Grip Glove
Price per pair:
The 2.3 Mechanix gloves have been slightly changed for 2006. The new style has an item number of MGG-05 and is posted below.
Series 2.3 Ultra-Grip Glove
Series 2.3 Gloves are specifically designed for warehouse related tasks including box handling, shipping duties or wherever extra grip is needed.
- Molded TPR (Thermal Plastic Rubber) cuff tab with hook and loop closure provides secure fit.
- Easy entry Airprene™ cuff that ventilates and increases comfort.
- Two-way, form-fitting Spandex top increases ventilation, comfort and enhances fit.
- Lower Spandex section is form-fitting, padded, lined, and provides extra protection.
- Lycra panels between fingers add comfort and ventilation. More In The Palm
- DURA-FIT™ synthetic leather fingertip reinforcements provide strength and protection.
- Silicone coated index finger enhances dexterity.
- Unique dual-layered Silicone palm with oval print pattern affords maximum grip on smooth, slippery surfaces.
- Concealed interior seam stitching prevents snagging.
Mechanical Function Chart is a reference for comparing the performance of
individual Mechanix Glove models and their features. This includes Dexterity,
Durability, Sensitivity, and Tactility when used for their intended applications.
This chart is to help you determine the right glove for the task at hand.
Recently Viewed Items: