Mechanix Wear Series 2.5 Glove - Black
Price per pair:
Extra padding and flexibility
Series 2.5 Gloves, with additional padding, flexibility and protection, are ideal for both the weekend and professional tradesmen.
- Easy entry, Airprene™ cuff provides comfort.
- Molded TPR (Thermal Plastic Rubber), with hook and loop closure, secures fit.
- Two-way, form-fitting, Spandex top, with Tricot foam lining, stretches, increasing comfort and fit.
- TPR molded ribs provide pliable layer of flexible protection.
- Neoprene knuckle panel adds flexibility and padded protection.
- Reinforced synthetic leather fingertips provide strength and protection.
- "ProFit" stretch panel, allows extra flexibility between top of hand and thumb.
- Smooth surface thumb and index finger enhance dexterity.
- Dura-fit™ synthetic leather palm offers maximum comfort, durability and breathes like leather.
- Heavy-duty Lycra panels between fingers add comfort and ventilation.
- Two-piece, EVA foam-padded, anatomically designed palm protects against impact.
- Nylon-web pull-tab makes glove go on easy and prolongs life of glove.
Mechanical Function Chart is a reference for comparing the performance of
individual Mechanix Glove models and their features. This includes Dexterity,
Durability, Sensitivity, and Tactility when used for their intended applications.
This chart is to help you determine the right glove for the task at hand.
Recently Viewed Items: