Mechanix Wear Series 3.0 Anti-Vibration Palm Tacky-Grip Glove - Black
Price per pair:
Anti-Vibration Palm with Tacky Grip
Series 3.0 Gloves Have Redefined "Work Glove" and are the #1 Choice of Professional Tradesmen.
- Easy entry, Airprene™ cuff provides comfort.
- Molded TPR (Thermal Plastic Rubber), with hook and loop closure, secures fit.
- Two-way, form-fitting, mesh top, with stretch Tricot lining, stretches, increasing comfort, fit and breathability.
- Anatomically designed TPR molded rib pattern provides pliable layer of flexible protection on back of hand and fingertips.
- "ProFit" stretch panel, allows extra flexibility between top of hand and thumb.
- PVC Silicone areas on thumb and fingers aid in handling of tools and act as anti-slip patches.
- Dura-fit™ synthetic leather palm offers maximum comfort, durability and breathes like leather.
- Two-piece, EVA foam-padded, anatomically designed palm protects against impact.
- Heavy-duty, Stretch-Tech panels in between fingers provide flexibility and breathability.
- Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) pull-tab with molded grips, at wrist, assists with easy hand entry.
Mechanical Function Chart is a reference for comparing the performance of
individual Mechanix Glove models and their features. This includes Dexterity,
Durability, Sensitivity, and Tactility when used for their intended applications.
This chart is to help you determine the right glove for the task at hand.
Recently Viewed Items: