Double Stripe Design ANSI 2010 Sleeveless Class 2, MESH ORANGE Safety Vests - Lime stripes
Price per each:
The Orange ANSI Class 2 level 2 vests are designed for high traffic areas over 55 mph. The vests are constructed with a soft and flexible polyester material. These vests do not come with pockets at this time because pockets may not confirm to ANSI class 2 guidelines.
- 2 vertical stripes and 2 horizontal bands of 2" reflective material.
- Material can be washed
- Comes standard with a zipper front but can be ordered for the same costs with a Velcro front enclosure (Minimum order for Velcro front is 12 and allow a 1-2 week lead time)
- Available with Lime Hi-Gloss 3M stripes, but can be special ordered for the same costs with Silver stripes (minimum order is 12 and allow 1-2 week lead time)
- Meets ANSI/ISEA 107-2004 recommendations for Class 2 safety garment.
- Flame resistant material
- Made in USA
- Available in a solid material and a mesh material
The sleeveless version Class 2 vests with 2 horizontal stripes no longer meets the regulation for a Class 3 vest. In order to meet the new ANSI 2004 Class 3 Regulation, the vests will need to be made with the sleeves. The sleeved vests are available at this link http://www.abcsafetyglasses.com/protective-clothing-safety-vests.html
Sizes Sm-XXL typically in stock.
Larger sizes and large orders of safety vests require a 1-2 week manufacturing time.
Recently Viewed Items: